Listen To This Post
Illuminarium Las Vegas, set to open April 15, announced a partnership with Elizabeth Blau and Chef Kim Canteenwalla of Blau + Associates. Launching with the opening of Illuminarium, Lumin Café & Kitchen will provide a contemporary culinary experience with dishes and specialty cocktails. The dining concept will feature an environment including wood accents, greenery and natural light and will be accompanied by an outdoor covered patio with a full-service bar
“Creating original and appealing dining experiences for the Las Vegas community is a passion of mine and Kim’s, and having the opportunity to collaborate on such an innovative and groundbreaking concept like Illuminarium is very exciting,” said Elizabeth Blau in a statement. “Lumin Café & Kitchen will provide guests with a culinary experience to pleasantly complement the entertainment features of Illuminarium.”
“We’re delighted to partner with Elizabeth Blau and Kim Canteenwalla to bring their innovative restaurant experience to Lumin Café & Kitchen as an added experience for our guests,” Alan Greenberg, CEO of Illuminarium Experiences said. “Introducing Illuminarium to Las Vegas, we wanted to bring a unique dining concept to create an all-encompassing experience. Partnering with Elizabeth and Kim was important, as they are the pillars in the restaurant scene and the Las Vegas community.”
Lumin Café & Kitchen will offer breakfast items, small and large plates for all-day dining, a kid’s menu and a selection of grab-and-go options. Guests looking to enjoy the After Dark experiences will also have the opportunity to delight in Lumin Café & Kitchen’s late-night menu.
Menu offerings include:
- Breakfast items such as the Breakfast Sandwich, Greek Yogurt Parfait and Berry Breakfast Smoothie
- Small plate options including Pretzel Bites and a Tater Tot Poutine
- Large plate options such as Fish & Chips and Korean Fried Chicken
- Burgers options include the Impossible, Classic and the Lumin Burger
- Side items to accompany delicious dishes include parmesan and truffle fries, mac and cheese with ritz cracker crust and onion rings
- After Dark Late-Night menu to include items such as Hot Chicken Sliders and Crispy Arancini
- Sweet treats including dark chocolate chip cookies, s’mores nachos and milkshakes
Lumin Café & Kitchen will be located inside Illuminarium Las Vegas and will be open to the public daily from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. The late-night menu will be available on the patio beginning at 8 p.m.
The 36,000-square-foot entertainment complex will open with three experiences including WILD: A Safari Experience, SPACE: A Journey to the Moon & Beyond and O’KEEFFE: One Hundred Flowers. Illuminarium will also offer a nightlife experience, Illuminarium After Dark, for adults 21+, in addition to Lumin Café & Kitchen.