Good American, the pioneering fashion brand Co-Founded by Khloé Kardashian and Emma Grede, announced the opening of its latest store at Caesars Forum in Las Vegas on Friday, February 9th.
This new store marks the third retail opening for the brand (first in Nevada), and furthers its mission to celebrate diversity and promote body positivity through unique design elements that offer a fully inclusive shopping experience for all:
- Inventory of the brand’s full-size range (XS-5XL; 24-32+) will be available to shop.
- Size-inclusive fitting rooms: the smallest fitting room in the store is still 75% larger than dressing rooms found in traditional stores.
- Hiring a diverse staff: All staff will be representative of Good American’s values of uplifting women of all shapes and sizes, which also ensures customers have on-the-ground fit experts of all sizes.
- Inclusive-sized mannequins of all different sizes will be displayed throughout the space.
- iPads will be included in all fitting rooms to help customers request new sizes and give an overview of the brand’s size guide.
Good American is located in Caesars Forum at 3500 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas NV 89109, Room L27A.