Jersey Mike’s Subs is one of the biggest sandwich franchises out there. The sub sandwich megachain boasts almost 2,500 locations in the United States, and it’s continuing on its growth path. It’s now preparing to launch a number of new locations in the Las Vegas Valley.
Jersey Mike’s offers a selection of hot and cold subs. The menu’s hot sub options include the Portabella Cheesesteak, with peppers, onions, and white American cheese; the Big Kahuna Cheese Steak, which adds jalapeños and extra cheese to the mix; and Mike’s Chicken Philly. The selection of cold subs offers guests choices like the Original Italian, the Cancro Special (All natural oven roasted top rounds and provolone, perfectly complemented with a layer of pepperoni), and Tuna Fish.
New locations headed to Las Vegas and Henderson are as follows.
- Skye Canyon Marketplace – 9700 Sky Canyon Park Drive
- Rancho Drive and West Charleston Boulevard – 2202 W Charleston Blvd
- Enterprise – 4860 Blue Diamond Rd #115
- East Lake Mead Parkway and East Warm Springs Road – 815 E Lake Mead Pkwy
- St. Rose – 458 St. Rose Pkwy
You can keep up with all things Jersey Mike’s by following @jerseymikes on Instagram.